CureZone   Log On   Join
superslim day 4

samanthagregory Views: 1,202
Published: 17 years ago

superslim day 4

hey ya you all it's nice to know you have people here to support you when you fall off the wagon a bit. you guys don't know how much i appreciate everyone of you who helped me out yesterday. and i will continue to come n here and support you guys . you are all true people. well, i lost 1 pound yesterday lol and my tummy is super flat lol today i will do a dry fast wit a bit of water cause i gotta get my vitamin c d and e pills down and cause its hot. but my boyfriend is like stoooooooop lol you are loosing too much lol yesterday we took pics and he said i look like a child lol like hes a molester or something cause im way way smaller than him but its okay. at least he can pick me up now. but im so happy and revitalized today thank you all for the support i have just like 2 pounds left and im done but i will always everyday come here and check out on my new friends. muah guys wub ya kisses and hugs yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy sexy summer whoa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)