CureZone   Log On   Join
weight loss

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
skm Views: 585
Published: 16 years ago

weight loss

Just want to encourage all of you out there trying to lose weight.
It can be done and the weight can stay off, if you come off your
fast correctly! I did a 2 week juice fast in the past and lost
10 stubborn pounds that I had been carrying around for over 10 years. I ate fruits and vegetables after that fast and those
pounds are still gone, plus more. I decided to do a water fast
for deep detox, did a 2 week water and green tea fast. I didn't need to lose more weight, just wanted to detox real good. I went from around 110 pounds to a low of 100 on that fast. That
was 2 months ago. Once I went back to eating I went up to 104
where I have been ever since. I will say that it takes a while for your metabolism to pick up. I really wasn't all that hungry after the water fast, so I ate basically 2 meals a day. That's one thing fasting will show you. How little food we really need and how we all eat more than is necessary. Well, that 2 meals a day was fine until about 2 weeks ago when my appetite came back with a vengeance. It has been a real struggle these past 2 weeks to eat healthy and light. But, because I don't want to load my body with more toxins and negate all the effort that went into those 2 fasts, I am persevering with fruits and veggies.
I try to avoid meat most of the time because I have noticed since fasting that when I do eat a piece of chicken, say, my stomach really isn't happy with me. Well, this message went on a little longer than I had planned, but all of you hang in there and do the best you can! Don't beat yourself up when you have a bad day. Just do better the next. I know a lot of you have issues with food and maybe even eating disorders, which isn't the case with me, so your struggles are different. But, there are some of us who read this board and pray for you and wish you all the best.
©†ƒ……•™¼‡_Original_Message_¾€š½ž¢«»¬ï°©

Just want to encourage all of you out there trying to lose weight.
It can be done and the weight can stay off, if you come off your
fast correctly! I did a 2 week juice fast in the past and lost
10 stubborn pounds that I had been carrying around for over 10 years. I ate fruits and vegetables after that fast and those
pounds are still gone, plus more. I decided to do a water fast
for deep detox, did a 2 week water and green tea fast. I didn't need to lose more weight, just wanted to detox real good. I went from around 110 pounds to a low of 100 on that fast. That
was 2 months ago. Once I went back to eating I went up to 104
where I have been ever since. I will say that it takes a while for your metabolism to pick up. I really wasn't all that hungry after the water fast, so I ate basically 2 meals a day. That's one thing fasting will show you. How little food we really need and how we all eat more than is necessary. Well, that 2 meals a day was fine until about 2 weeks ago when my appetite came back with a vengeance. It has been a real struggle these past 2 weeks to eat healthy and light. But, because I don't want to load my body with more toxins and negate all the effort that went into those 2 fasts, I am persevering with fruits and veggies.
I try to avoid meat most of the time because I have noticed since fasting that when I do eat a piece of chicken, say, my stomach really isn't happy with me. Well, this message went on a little longer than I had planned, but all of you hang in there and do the best you can! Don't beat yourself up when you have a bad day. Just do better the next. I know a lot of you have issues with food and maybe even eating disorders, which isn't the case with me, so your struggles are different. But, there are some of us who read this board and pray for you and wish you all the best of luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (2)