CureZone   Log On   Join
Honey and sage face mask/scrub

Elaina Views: 4,205
Published: 19 years ago

Honey and sage face mask/scrub

Hi all, I thought I would start off by discussing the fact that as women we like pretty things and nice cosmetics, or at least I do :)). I have been trying to find and share natural cometic recipes with other people for a long time. I love make-up, soaps, shampoos, conditioners and all the other lovely things that make me feel good on the outside. And because so much of the products that are available to us at the stores are filled with chemicals and ugly contents that make us have sick reactions I would love to talk about alternative cosmetic recipes with others. So I thought I might start this off by discussing one of my favorite face masks. It gives the skin such a lovely glow and is better than any other mask/scrub I have ever used from a store or in a pre-packaged bottle. It is called "Honey and sage mask", basically because that is all that it is. But, then I have oftened found the more simple something is cosmetically, sometimes the better the results. You put honey all over your face and neck and pat on dry ground up sage leaves and leave this on for 10-15 minutes (this is like a mask, the honey has the most wonderful ability to draw things out of your skin). After this time, you will want to go over to the sink because this does get very messy. Wet your fingers with warm water and start to rub the sage in the honey doing circular movements over the face and neck. This part is just like a scrub, then you will rinse it all off with a soft cloth in warm water and have a very refreshed complexion. I hope you enjoy this. Elaina

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)