CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting again..30 days, water..

keima Views: 1,173
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 691,779

Re: starting again..30 days, water..

Sorry I got shut off, from completing my message,...

I am 5'5" 185lbs. 28 yr. old female, with three lovely children,
I am a Housewife/Homemaker

I have not been posting on curezone for a while...

But I am back

I will prep myself for the 30day fast, but I'd like to go for 35 days...........(This avoids the weakness feeling and HEADACHES!!!!!)

I prep myself by drinking a Slim Fast Low Carb drink for 3 days maybe 4, this is loaded with protein and nutrients, without the SuGAR........And carbs And during the rest of the day I drink plenty of water.........This gives me energy and -preps me for a head start..........AND I LAST>>>>

On regular Water Fast I make it fun.....I get a liter of flavored sparkling waters and sip on it throught the day, but not replacing my daily water intake..(this is fulfilling) I get some Sugar free chewing gum , I break it in half and chew on a half of stick for lunch and dinner. I take a couple of hard Sugar free candies and suck on them, when I feel really bored....

And I shed the pounds fast, my skin gets clear , And my hair grows fast......

Oh but during the first 4 days I take in the morning Ultimate Cleansing Fast, By Nature Secret- And this really gets all the junk out of me, poisions, free radicals, toxins, fecel matter,wastes, mucus and it replaces the friendly bacterial...

That's a tip for any one who want to try it........But it's good for me I get the most out of fasting.

But I am in need of
someone to communicate with for the thirty days straight_to get through the 30days together with encouragement and share our experience together to even help some others.

We shall REally get together for these 30 days for real, so no one falls off.......SUCCESS Is Here.. I will start tomorrow it's not to late for anyone......

Keima ,
New York

I am relocating to Florida in less than 2 months I have to go to my new residence with a new Figure.........

P> S> Huury up and let's get together and be winners that LAST, cause it's already in us.........

God Bless, I'll be saying a prayer to get through, God always come through for me,,,,,,,

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

4.328 sec, (2)