CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: SINDY~Would Like Progress and Feelings

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

More
More
Barbie Views: 905
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 691,587

Re: SINDY~Would Like Progress and Feelings

"I'm feeling great, have shed many first pounds, and don't feel tired or cranky; but, then again, nothing's been annoying me. I've made some personal observations about eating, to wit: it doesn't seem that I'm hungry. I'm not. What I am, though, is still hooked on the 'habits' of eating. Mid-morning, after writing, I go downstairs to walk around, and my reflexive instinct is to go to the fridge for a snack. Why? Because that's what I've always done. I think it's important to learn to separate what is REAL hunger from the eating we do out of habit. Realizing that helps whenever I 'think' I'm hungry. Secondly, to realize how much of eating is determined by the pre-designed times of breakfast, lunch and dinner. What does one do at those time? One eats. So, when the clock hits 7 a.m., 1 p.m. or 6, we are programmed to sit down to a meal. Again, this programming is not hunger; it's programming."

In some ways, the most valuable asset I've gotten from this experience is an awareness of the part that food plays in my life; i.e., it's more than just sustenance. It's a boredom-reliever, a stress-reliever, an anti-depressant, and all those other psychological needs that have nothing to do with real hunger or physical need. That awareness could not have come without this fasting experience and, along with all the other benefits I've gained, this will, I think, have been the most instructive.

I am so glad I doing this fast, it gets easier and more rewarding as each day passes.I am beginning to actualize my spiritual path with greater connectivity and clarity. I am more aware. I am more able to take advantage of the difficulties in my life by trying to utilize them, too, as opportunities. I am more at peace and, therefore, able to take better advantage of opportunities in a way that connects to all aspects of my life in a holistic manner.
"I am, simply, far happier and healthier than when I began this fast, and happily, I have begun working with some of the root problems that had manifested into the physical and mental discomforts that prodded me toward fasting in the first place. My cravings have all vanished completely and if they do happen to arise, I'll have more tools to work with them.

"It is impossible to truly articulate the exponential benefits of Water Fasting. The very LEAST benefit that you will experience, even in a shorter program, is the removal of a portion of your lifelong, accumulated toxicity. However, by simply opening myself up more to the mental and spiritual benefits of fasting, my quality of life--and those around me, I hope--continues to bloom as I continue to fast and then as I transition back into the eating invirement as I adopt a much healthier lifestyle for myself. Good Luck to all and God Bless!

-Barbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.609 sec, (2)