CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks so much for asking! I survived taking my niece and nephew to the mall where they ate...

starrygirl75 Views: 1,223
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 691,156

Thanks so much for asking! I survived taking my niece and nephew to the mall where they ate...

at a fast food place that shall remain nameless (don't want to start any cravings for anyone by disclosing the aforementioned food place)! I didn't eat anything!

This is my third day, and I'm worried about how it will go. It's the weekend and we tend to "treat" ourselves to eating out on Saturday evenings. But there will be none of that this month!!

I'm hanging in there. It's not easy, but it won't kill me. Smells are starting to bother, why is it that everything stinks when you are on a fast. Eeeeewww!

Oh, this is the beginning of day three and I've lost 5 pounds total. I know that it's water weight and fecal matter that's gone, but it's nice not to feel so "bloated".

Anyway, just wanted to thank you again for asking and thinking about me. It's nice to have a friend that's been through this cheering me on! :o) God Bless, starrygirl.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)