CureZone   Log On   Join
Come on Let's get together and conquer our weight problems through FASTING and reap all the benefits and it doesn't stop there, maintain what we've lost.If you want to succeed communication the whole way through is the key.

Keima Views: 1,063
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,664

Come on Let's get together and conquer our weight problems through FASTING and reap all the benefits and it doesn't stop there, maintain what we've lost.If you want to succeed communication the whole way through is the key.

Hi, I can have a fasting buddy also. I am 30lbs. overweight.I have a plan and goal to lose this in 30 days. But I am doing it on a 20 day start. This has worked for me fast before, although I was 6 years younger. I need this now. I started Sunday 12-12-04. I am praying for The Lord's supernatural help, and so far God has come through. I am not going to quit or give up. Sometimes we have to encourage ourselfs when else no one is around to do it. So let's email each other send before aand after pictures of our success aand let's plan on our success plans, our self reward etc. WQe can do it . It is said there are many benefits to fasting. A good prayer life ,seeking and getting answers from God Almighty in Jesus name and clearer skin, detoxification, no cellulite, weightloss, and oh of course enjoying your new body. More focused and also you put your body under sudjection meaning, you have will power over your weaknesses and are stronger in control over the things you put in your mouth that enters your body. I am looking for a couple of buddies that beleive that they can concour their weightloss and get a healthy fresh start coming into this New Year with confidence. Emaail me KSinclairStewart@yahoo.com

P.S. After we lose our desired weight, we will get the way that fits our body types for a maintance plan, TO KEEP THE WEIGHT OFF.

Have a Blessed day and I will be waiting for your response.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

2.969 sec, (1)