CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: back again, starting 9 day fast

Barbie Views: 1,133
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,569

Re: back again, starting 9 day fast

My weight was around 200 lbs which is the most I've ever weighed. I use to take the prescription Adderal for ADD but wanted to stop because I started to become addicted. Anyway, after I stopped I gained over 50 lbs in 1 year. My height is 5'8 and I'm 30 years old. The first few days of my Water Fast I drank and green tea. After the third day I drank only water. I plan on staying on the Water Fast for a few more days then switch to juicing and maybe do The Master Cleanser before I'm done. My plan is to fast until the new year, about 35 days total. I haven't been hungry yet, I just miss eating food. It's weird how you can became so emotionally attached to food, ya know... Anyway, I hope this info helped, let me know if I can do anything else for you and good luck, you'll get there. Just take it one day at a time. -Barbie
©ÜÉÖÖēôľá_Original_Message_ĺÄöĹěĘ꼨Ôį©

My weight was around 200 lbs which is the most I've ever weighed. I use to take the prescription Adderal for ADD but wanted to stop because I started to become addicted. Anyway, after I stopped I gained over 50 lbs in 1 year. My height is 5'8 and I'm 30 years old. I plan on staying on the Water Fast for a few more days then switch to juicing and maybe do The Master Cleanser before I'm done. My plan is to fast until the new year, about 35 days total. I haven't been hungry yet, I just miss eating food. It's weird how you can became so emotionally attached to food, ya know... Anyway, I hope this info helped, let me know if I can do anything else for you and good luck, you'll get there. Just take it one day at a time. -Barbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.953 sec, (1)