CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bulimia stopped with fasting?

Views: 1,728
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,477

Re: Bulimia stopped with fasting?

Hi, I've been bulimic for 12 years. I did The Master Cleanse three times. Once for 3 days then 2 days of juice... another time for 7 days, and another time for 10 days. This has all been in the last 3 months. I, like you, started out doing this thinking that maybe if I could just get a grip and control my eating habits that the urge to puke would go away. After the first cleanse, the 7 day one, I still kept puking - though I did it a little less than what I was doing before (1-2 times a day) the cleanse. The 3 day Master-Cleanse and 2 on juice thing was a complete failure and disaster... the juice made me feel way to hungry where the Master-Cleanse didn't make me feel hungry at all... need I say more? But the recent 10 Master-Cleanse I did seemed to do me some good since I've only vomited once since then and I haven't been eating like usual so I never really feel like my stomach is too full (except that one time) - which was an automatic trigger for me to vomit in the past... so so far so good. I think that it's going to take you a little more than just doing a fast to cure your bulimia, but for me it seems to have been at least a good start. I hope that it's that way for you. Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)