CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Doing lots of gym, whats the best juices/foods to keep energy up

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
littlestar Views: 1,434
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,385

Re: Doing lots of gym, whats the best juices/foods to keep energy up

Hi Sky~ Are you working out in the morning? I think Body for Life recommends exercising on a empty stomach(1 cup of water) and nothing for 1 hour after. If so, I would follow that rule strictly. After your 1 hour has passed have a protein shake to give you energy to get through your day. Your muscles will need the protein durring training and it will go straight to where it should! I don't know how strict you want to be but you could have another protein shake at night if you wanted.
Bee Pollen is great to add into protein shakes for energy too!

Also, a really good broth that I like is "365 Organic Miso Broth". You can buy it at Whole Foods. It's really filling!
1cup only has 25 calories, 2 grams protein,& less than 0.5gram fat. I also love unsweetened unfiltered cranberry juice "Just Cranberry" at Trader Joe's. Sooo good for you, with no added Sugar and good carbs for energy but it's an aquired taste. You can always sweeten it with Stevia if you prefer.

Well I know it's not much but hope it helps a little! :)
Good Luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)