CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: starting 12 day fast tomorrow thru thanksgiving

littlestar Views: 947
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 690,104

Re: starting 12 day fast tomorrow thru thanksgiving

Count me in too....I am so disgusted with myself right now. I should weigh 102 and I can't believe I am at 120! I need to loose at least 15-20 pounds!!! Last week I only made it through 4 days loosing 5 pounds. Of course, that was not long enough & I became very depressed and disgusted with myself and it all came right back. I feel like I'm SO STUCK in this body :(
I know I need to get past the toughest part(4-5 days) to start seeing the dramatic results I desire. I've done it before and I don't know what my problem was this time!!! Well, instead of continuing beating myself up over it I am jumping back on the horse ... TOMORROW IT'S ON!!!! Let's All Look Fabulous for Thanksgiving!
Personally, I really want to wear an adorable & cute little outfit around my friends and family and feel great when that day comes. I need to remember that every single time we want to give in. Nothing tastes as good as thin & healthy feels!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.484 sec, (1)