CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Smith

athena Views: 1,493
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 689,203

Re: Dr. Smith

Well, many would say that the safest, or most natural way would be to use baking soda....but it tastes really bad and is very abrasive to your enamel....causes excessive wear over time.

I know of a few natural ingredient toothpastes that work fairly well. You can get an entire line of natural tooth care at www.melaleuca.com (including whitening toothpaste, floss, mouthrinse, breath spray....these products have melaleuca oil in them and are also proven to get rid of gingivitis). They work very well and are less expensive then Crest or Colgate, I recommend them to many of my patients and have seen good results.

I believe that Uncle Tom's also has a whitening toothpaste (I could be wrong though)...I am not sure of the cost on it though.

Coffee and cigarettes do cause the stain to build more quickly, but if you use a good whitening toothpaste at least 2 times a day and floss once a day, you should be able to keep it to a minimum.

Let me know if I can be of further help.
Dr. Jen Smith

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.342 sec, (1)