CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anorexic help me out

blissfulbeachgirl Views: 2,107
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 684,545

Re: Anorexic help me out

Both of you gave wonderful advice. Anorexia is a mental disorder that will consume your life and destroy you in every way. It's not a diet- it's not a good way to drop a few pounds before your prom or vacation or big date. it's not a game, it will screw with your life. It's not glamorous or fun; it won't make you beautiful or bring you happiness; and it WON'T go away when you hit xx pounds. It's not a quick fix; it will not make you feel good about yourself; it's not something you choose or ask for tips to learn; it's not a club. It's not something you can control, and it's not about weight or food. It's not a way to live, it's a way to die.
Trust me.

There's a VERY big difference between periodic Water Fasting for HEALTH reasons and a life dominated by a sickness. Please talk to someone about this and stop before its too late. Nourish your body with fruits and vegetables & stay positive.. good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)