CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anorexic help me out

hopinso Views: 2,296
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 684,527

Re: Anorexic help me out

Your question has confirmed one of my worst fears about the thin line between Water Fasting and eating disorders. You have a serious disease that is going to kill you some day, you will die if you continue on this path. You do not need to learn how to deal with this, nor do you need to keep this secret. You must admit this problem to the people closest to you and seek both medical help and counseling.
Prolonged water only fasting is actually a terrible way to lose weight and keep it off. Water Fasting is for healing, detoxification, and for many people a spiritual discipline. Water Fasting must be done under carefully controlled and supervised circumstances.
Anorexia and water fasting are not the same thing. Anorexia is an illness of compulsive, self-destructive behavior. Water fasting is a healing modality.
Please get help before it is too late. Do a Google on Karen Carpenter, if you cannot see what the disease is doing to you, perhaps seeing this beautiful and talented young woman starve herself to death will open your eyes where all are words will probably mean nothing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)