CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
4myhealth Views: 1,085
Published: 16 years ago

Please Help!

I am looking for some advice from anyone that may be able to explain this. I am finishing day 5 of a 30 day fast. I completed 3 days raw prior to the fast and this is my second fast in 6 months. Both fasts have been for health but during the first fast (january 2005) I lost a considerable amount of weight in a very short time period. My body changed noticably and the scale dropped quickly even in the very first days. Here I am at the end of the fifth day and the scale remains virtually unchanged. I am wondering if I should be worried about this as before I saw a dramatic difference early on? Also, can anyone think of why this would be happening or has this happened to anyone? I am consuming about 2 20 oz glass of fresh fruit/veg juice daily, drinking purified water and hot tea, and getting minimimal amounts of exercise (I walk between 1-2 miles daily). I have not done an enema or taken lax teas at this point.
During my last fast, the hunger went away on about day 3 and I stopped thinking about food completely. The rest was easy sailing. That may have been partially as a result of the positive changes I saw in my body and my health.
Right now, I am starving and cannot stop thinking about food. I've been pretty miserable for five days and am wondering what is going on. My heart is in this but its pretty difficult to stay motivated and on track when I have the boo hoos about not eating and am constantly starving!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.250 sec, (1)