CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long between fasts?

4myhealth Views: 1,962
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 679,154

Re: How long between fasts?

Cassandra,

I've had a rough time eating out. We've gone to the buffet a few times which works because I can just have salad. My one experience at a regular restuarant was disasterous. I asked for an "entree sized house salad" with nothing but raw veggies and he brought back this mini thing with only ice burg lettuce, two pieces of broc, a tomato, and he sprinkled it with hard boiled egg, cheese, and bacon. Needless to say, I was NOT happy. But, I felt bad telling him I wouldn't eat it so I just picked all of the "bad" stuff off and starved. :)

Its been interesting. I've been raw for 10 days and I haven't really lost a lot of weight like I anticipated. I haven't been exercising (like going to the gym), but I walk about a mile a day so that is a little movement. I thought maybe I was eating too much fat (nuts, avocados, etc) OR, I could be eating not enough food. I'm a little frustrated and I hope things will start to pick up or else it just becomes difficult to stay motivated to give up cooked food you know?

How has your journey been? I'm looking foward to the fast. I'm afraid though of not being able to carry it through. I've actually tried a few times after my first 32 day fast in January and I just couldn't get past day 3. I know I can do it because I have already done it once before, but I'm a little nervous.

Have you fasted before?

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.438 sec, (1)