Breaking my fast, is this normal?

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

More
More
4myhealth Views: 1,089
Published: 16 years ago

Breaking my fast, is this normal?

So I was originally planning on a 30 day fast, but day 31 came and went and I wasn't ready to quit. Late on day 32, I decided to break and did so with half an avacado. For the entire day, I consumed 2 glasses of fruit juice, then at around between 4 and 6, I slowly ate off of one avacado. Later I had 1 VERY small handfull of romaine lettuce, 2 baby spinich leaves and 1 grape tomato. Then a little later I had literally 2 small raw cashews, 1 raw almond, and 3 raisins (I couldn't wait--I wanted to try them so bad!). I didn't have any adverse reactions but I realized that my mental hunger trigger turned back on so while the small (and I mean SMALL) lettuce salad--no dressing--filled me up, I felt like I still wanted to eat. Thankfully, yesterday I didn't.

Today, I had a fruit juice for breakfast (2 oranges, 1 apple, 1 pear, 1 kiwi) just like I had on my fast (yummy) and then three hours later I had an avacado. A couple hours later I had probably less than 1/2 cup sliced cantalope. For the next couple of hours, I snacked on raw homemade trail mix (raw cashews, raisins, dates, and raw sunflower seeds) never eating too much at a time. I would stop eating when I wasn't hungry anymore, but for the evening, I probably ate more than I should have. My tummy is pouched out, I feel like I weigh 300 lbs and I feel desperately yucky, like I could juice fast for another thirty days starting right now. Is this normal? Has anyone experienced similar feelings (both physical and mental) following the end of a long fast?

I was so nervous to end the fast because I didn't want adverse effects and I didn't want to deal with the emotions and weight gain surrounding food and eating. I haven't exercised yet, but my intention is to follow a very regimented exercise plan and I have comitted to 30 days totally raw. I am SO nervous about losing the health benefits and especially about gaining the weight back ( I realize the health benefits will be somewhat maintained on a 100% raw diet).
Any insight would be so greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)