CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: help with juice fast

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

4myhealth Views: 1,333
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 678,950

Re: help with juice fast

sallyg,

I'm glad you decided to stay at it!
I've had definite noticeable benefits so far. It's been really interesting actually. I stopped taking allopathic medicine for perioral dermatitus (a skin rash around my mouth caused from switching birth control) right before the fast and by about the first week, I had a small rash breakout on my face, and then two days later it was totally gone. I haven't taken anything since and there has been no sign of it. Before the fast, the rash was very stubborn, puzzling dermatologists for three months. I'm free! yea! Also, about a week ago, I had the weirdest experience. My back was really hurting and aching all day long. A lot of people say if you have an achy back during a fast itís due to toxin release in your intestines, but this was a pain in my upper back by my shoulder blades. It was a really familiar ache but I just couldn't place it. Finally, I figured it out. About 9 years ago, I was in two separate car accidents and had to see a chiropractor for like three years. That book I was telling you about said that in one of the stages of fasting, the lymphocytes begin to enter old tissue from prior injuries that never properly healed. I finally figured out what the back pain was and why it was so familiar. I hadn't felt it in like 7 years but it was really strong for about two days and then... nothing! I was amazed!!!
I've lost 20 lbs (this happened by day 20) which is of course, very nice. Its interesting though, my body is definitely slimmer and the weight loss is noticeable, but I've probably only lost 15 or so lbs of fat because clothes fit me as they did at a higher weight than I am now. I'm not complaining though, I still have 8 days left of fasting and I am contemplating eating raw for 30 days after that so there's more weight to be lost!
Right now, I'm in the middle of a detox crisis. At least I hope itís a detox crisis and not a cold of some sort. It started with a scratchy throat and now itís a weird chest pain combined with a funny sounding voice. I've been coughing a little but itís not like a cold. This has been going on for about 6 days, which has me a little concerned that I could have a cold, but I'm still believing its detox.
Oh, another really crazy thing happened too. For some bizarre reason that is totally beyond me, I seem to be a bit susceptible to ringworm. I don't fit the normal profile based on the list of characteristics that Drs say exposes people to it. Nonetheless, I've had it at least 6 or 7 times in the last five years. At any rate, about 8 days into the fast, I developed this weird bump on the back of my leg. Days later, it began to resemble ringworm. My husband told me I should see a doctor, but I insisted on waiting until my fast was over. It got worse, but then, it began to get better and now itís gone! I'm convinced it was the fungus leaving my body! I hope this isn't too gross, but when I started thinking about the tangible benefits, these things flooded my mind and I was excited to share. This has been a really terrific experience! I'm excited that you are starting again!
Good luck and share with us what happens!

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.734 sec, (2)