CureZone   Log On   Join
Concerns after the fast is over, any suggestions???

4myhealth Views: 902
Published: 16 years ago

Concerns after the fast is over, any suggestions???

Hi everyone,
Quick question...
My motivation for fasting is completely health related, but the weightloss I have been experiencing is a definate benefit (-18 lbs). I realize that my metabolism has slowed way down to accomadate my caloric intake. I am on day 18 of a 30 day fast and intend on eating raw fruits and vegs for 10 days following the fast. I will incorporate nuts and seeds on day 11. Does anyone have any suggestions (I'm looking for a structured plan) for (1) keeping the weight off, and (2)bringing my metabolism up to speed to be able to eat normal people healthy portions again. I intend to eat healthy, but eventually, I want to incorporate lean meat (chicken, shrimp, and tuna) and SMALL amounts of whole wheat flour. I plan on continuing to have fresh juice daily and my plan is to fast 3 days/month. I just want to make sure I am totally prepared for after the fast--before the fast is over. I know the dangers of overeating and destroying all of the benefits I have worked so hard for.
I'm not obsessing over food at all during my fast, which is, I think a very good sign. I LOVE the smell of some foods, but I don't lust after pizza or chocolate at all. Honestly, if I crave anything its avacado, cashews, and tuna--sort of odd...
Any suggestions from experienced fasters would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help and your wisdom!!!

4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.441 sec, (1)