CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 11 of 30 day fast--cranky and hungry!!

4myhealth Views: 2,196
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 678,918

Re: Day 11 of 30 day fast--cranky and hungry!!

Somer,
Thanks for the response. Today is day 18 and I'm still going strong. Yesterday I experienced my first substantial detox crisis! I started getting a scratchy throat and had mucus problems. Still bad today but I've been drinking fresh juices and lots of water. I feel as if I can't get enough tea. The hot water makes my throat feel really good. I did an enema yesterday because everyone says to do so during a detox or cleansing crisis. I anticipate that I should feel better this weekend... I hope? Anyhow, I see light at the end of the tunnel! I was almost glad that I started feeling not well. I'm only 25 and I have never smoked, I don't drink any coffee ever, and I don't drink alcohol. But boy was I a Sugar ADDICT! I was beginning to get dissapointed that nothing was happening--sort of silly I guess. I mean I know things are happening and my body is thanking me, but tangible results are always a plus--even if they do make me feel crummy for a few days!

Regards!
4myhealth

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.625 sec, (1)