CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curing acne with juice fasting? Any recommendations?? r/o

shelleycat Views: 11,654
Published: 20 y

This is a reply to # 677,998

Re: Curing acne with juice fasting? Any recommendations?? r/o

HIya Skylar! Welcome to curezone! So glad you found us. :)

Fasting is a wonderful tool in a lot of ways, but what I find best for Acne is liver management. That means doing a series of flushes (after cleansing the bowels first), eating a diet low in animal fats and high in olive oil, and taking vitamins and herbs to support the liver. Do some fasting by all means, but don't skip the liver flushes! :)

The liver manages the balance of hormones and also has something to do with oil production in the skin and keeping the blood clean of all impurities. It is the filter for the blood. Imagine a salt water fish tank with a filter that never gets changed! That's our bodies.

If you read these two websites thoroughly you'll soon be an expert. I had bad bad forehead Acne and lots of oil. After going on my healthy healing diet that I do twice a year, and doing 3 liver flushes, I look utterly fantastic once again. ;)

www.liverdoctor.com
www.sensiblehealth.com

Best of luck to you! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)