CureZone   Log On   Join
Product I got from Walmart that claims to be more effective and less expensive than Proactive ;)

adie32 Views: 7,128
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 677,797

Product I got from Walmart that claims to be more effective and less expensive than Proactive ;)

It is called AcneFree. It is a 3 step process and it is not time consuming to use at all, once you get used to it. What I do is wash my face like usual with my cleansing cloth, then move onto the 1st step in the process, which is the purifying cleanser. This stuff really makes my skin feel smooth as silk for some reason and I think it smells kind of like chlorine but it does a good job. You rinse that off, pat face dry, then Step 2 is putting the Acne toner on a cotton ball and applying it to the face. Step 3, you put the time-released, benzoile peroxide(i think that is what is in it) lotion on entire face or just problem areas. I usually use a very light amount of moisturizer after the Acne lotion has dried, just to help keep the skin hydrated while the product is working. I use Eucerin Redness Relief Soothing Night Cream. Derms recommend Eucerin products ;) Plus this stuff has natural herbal ingredients in it. Back to the AcneFree though.....what this stuff is doing for me so far (3 weeks into the regimen) is it has completely cleared up the black stuff in the pores on my chin, tip of nose and cheeks. They now look very clean, BUT the pores are still large and am hoping that in time they will shrink up again, since I am keeping the oils that cause the blackheads at bay by using this stuff. Also, my big problem spot has been major blackheads right in the crease of the nose, right around the nostril area. I still have stubborn blackheads that are still there but the amount has also decreased. The cost of the AcneFree 3 Step was right around $18.?? Not sure how long it will last but based on how much I still have left, I'd say it will last at least 2 to 3 months, if not more. Hope this helps you if you decide to try it. Thanks for reading : )

Adie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.094 sec, (1)