I realized that Acne is a symptom that something is wrong in the body. For me, it was probably clogged colon and liver probably not eliminating toxins efficiently, thus my skin had to take over. Plus, using normal tap water to wash my face and "conventional" facial products, did not help. These are the major things that I did and what has worked for m:
1. Stopped using face washes with Sodium Laureth Sulfate and other chemicals. Instead switched to natural, organic washes. (Burt's Bees)
2. Stopped washing face twice a day. Instead only washed once at night. In mornings, I blotted excess oil that had developed overnight.
3. Got a shower filter. I believe that washing your face in normal tap water that contains chlorine, fluoride and other toxins does not help.
4. Colon cleansed for two months on Dr Natura (www.drnatura.com) and I continually use the formula to maintain proper colon function.
5. Got all mercury Amalgams removed from my mouth by a holistic dentist.
6. Eat mostly organic food, lots of raw fruits and vegetables. Eliminated all fast food from diet. My diet still isn't perfect and I'm still addicted to Sugar and cooked food. My next steps are to do a candida cleanse with http://www.lifeforceplan.com.
7. Liver flushed using Dr. Hulda Clark 's recipe, once every two weeks. I have done 6 Liver Flushes and will continue. Each time after flushing, the amount of oil my skin produces dramatically reduced. I no longer need to blot during the day and can go all day long without looking shiny. Prior to my liver flushing, my skin would get extremely oily all day long (it was very annoying).
8. In the morning after blotting, the only product I apply is organic therapeutic oils, this works so well for me and was immediately effective in wiping out all Acne (http://www.fonoils.com/acnenomore.html) Now my skin texture is nice and smooth, not red, not dry, but glowing now and this product appears to heal old Acne scars quickly. After washing my face at night, I reapply this product.
9. If I wear makeup, its natural organic makeup (Burt's Bees) or minerals makeup.
10. I don't wear sunscreen (I don't think the sun causes cancer) and I don't use any other products on my face besides these that I have just mentioned.
That's all that I can think of for now. If I think of anything else, I'll post it later.