CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: RE: proactiv

melvel Views: 1,581
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 677,429

Re: RE: proactiv

I would not suggest proactiv as it is not only a chemical but will severely dry out your face. I would suggest going to acnenomore.com and checking out their online book. I bought it and have learned so much for it. I have not done the 2 month detox yet since I have been traveling and it is too hard to do it while you are traveling. I am going to start after the week of July 4th since I will have a few months with no vacations and no holidays. I have implemented many things from the book such as taking certain vitamins and supplements, proper skin diet, skin cleaning regimen and certain detoxings. I have done a Colon Cleanse and a Liver Flush so far and will be doing another Liver Flush very soon. My Acne has improved as well as the inflammation and redness of my face and healing. I am not Acne free yet but I expect to be as soon as I am able to follow this two month detox completely. I know it will be hard but to heal my body it is worth it. Be careful with the proactiv as many people are allergic to the benezoyl peroxide. I am highly allergic and practically break out in hives if I use anything with it.

Good luck...melissa

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

5.422 sec, (1)