CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HopeLess.

robi35 Views: 1,274
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 675,408

Re: HopeLess.

I agree vidalia. Go to andreas forum and ask him for help. Read his books, amazing liver cleanse and keys to health and rejuvenations. These books provide great guidelines. Or go to AskShelley.com faq. Tons of information to help you combat your acne. Shelley is very fast and thorough with her responses if you ask her a question too.

I too felt really depressed and have thought about suicide before. But that is definately not the answer. I'm very grateful for stumbling upon curezone. The information here is a treasure mine of information on how to take control of your health. I combated my Acne by changing my diet according to my dosha or ailment, doing Liver Flushes and doing colonic after the liver flushes. That has helped me tremendously. I don't break out with big cystic Acne anymore. Still i do get the occasional premenstral pimple but it's no where near how my face used to be. Please take advantage of the abundant information provide here and askshelley.com. You can find your cure as long as you're willing and keep perserving! Don't give up yet. I'll pray for you!!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)