CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning
 
Google Advertisement
Bill Views: 17,006
Published: 20 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 67,502

Re: Marie's Story of Mercury Poisoning


Subj: mercury poisoning
Date: 2/23/03 12:07:30 AM Central Standard Time
From: Bbmcelw01
To: WDGBPG



i read your letter on the curezone. you may want to investigate what is called the bioelectrifier invented by dr. bob beck. this is a good way of chelation without removing blood out from the body and it also cures people of aid, hepatitis-c, cancer etc. i bought one and have definately seen much improvement in my health. it not only will detox your body of mercury but any toxin, parasite, or pathogens. another thing you may want to look into is cooloidal silver. it's made from .9999 pure silver. it's non toxic in any ammount, and this silver cannot pass the blood brain barrier to cause damage. i've been making it, and taking it for 2 yrs. now- everyday. since then i have not had any colds, flu, lung infections, or any ill nealth of any kind. i've even cured my dog of pumonia and parvo. this one product has saved me hundreds of dollars in doctor bills and vet bills.this stuff works for real, it's not a scam. try it out and you will be astounded with the instant results. good luck with your detox. bill
 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.org

1.406 sec, (1)