CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cysitc acne

ruth Views: 1,131
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 674,163

Re: cysitc acne

Here's a link to an email from Shelley of the "Ask Shelley" forum regarding cleansing/enemas. You might want to check out her forum for additional details on cleansing and enemas. She really has a wealth of information there and you can also post questions.

I suffered from cystic Acne for many years and hated it so I know how you feel. The cleansing programs have helped me emensely and here's one other thing you might consider: www.no-acne.com advertises a facial wash that is cheap, comes in a large container and carries a lifetime money back guarantee including the cost of shipping. It's not a substitute for cleansing by any means but it does help in combination...in fact, it has helped me a lot in the past 5 months.

Good luck with your cleansing program.....take it one step and a time and find what works best for you.

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=461&i=9088

//www.curezone.org/forums/m.asp?f=461&i=9088

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)