CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hormonal acne is caused by what?

Dave S Views: 1,729
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,668

Re: Hormonal acne is caused by what?

Hello justundertheoverhill,

I'm not entirely sure why you have such a negative outlook on liver flushing. I mean, is it really all that hard to understand? Our livers have several hundred functions. Some of which are directly related to whether we have Acne or perfectly clear skin. Those people who have great complexion, but eat crap all of the time simply have better liver functions that relate to acne. It doesn't mean that they have a perfectly good liver, but rather that the functions deactivating and expelling toxins work more effectively. And this relates directly to what Spirit said about genetics. Why are some people destined to be short no matter what they do? B/c their height is a direct result of their genetic make-up. As they are growing and getting older, enzymes are constructing a body based entirely on the map (genetic composition) that it is given. This concept is exactly the same when related to the liver.

Does this mean that Liver Flushing is the cure all for every single disease out there? I certainly don't think so. But if you truly do your homework like you say, then you will understand why flushing is a promising concept in preventing acne. Think about all of the metabolic reactions taking place in the body, and the amount of toxins being released as a result of these reactions. Because of the path in which we have evolved, out toxins (like with nearly all animals) move out through the skin/integument layer. If these toxins are not dealt with in an appropriate manner (function of the liver), then a condition in the skin is achieved that is quite suitable for bacteria.

Don't get me wrong, Liver Flushing is not the only answer to acne, and I'm quite sure that whatever you are doing may produce results in some people. But for you to so ignorantly speak out against liver flushing, you obviously have not done your research or you haven't tried flushing for yourself. In your case, however, itís quite apparent that you have attempted neither.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

2.391 sec, (1)