CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: diets: can somone help me start on my diet?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Dave S Views: 839
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,613

Re: diets: can somone help me start on my diet?

As you probably all ready know, we all need to come up w/ our own diet, as we are all vastly different. But I can give some idea of the diet that I started over two weeks ago. My Acne has reduced to almost half merely by improving my diet. From what you wrote it seems like we have a similar body build, so maybe this diet can help you as well. First of all, cut out the foods and drinks that a person would cut if he/she were trying to lose weight. In other words, you might want to say goodbye to the fast foods and pizza. One thing that flares my Acne up like nothing else is soda, so try to eliminate it completely if this is the same for you. Replace soda with more water. Being 140 Lbs., I usually try to drink around 100-110 ounces of water each day. It is more than enough to keep me hydrated w/o washing away necessary electrolytes and nutrients from food. You might try to drink water outside of your meals as well. As for my meals throughout the day, I have been consuming one or two veggie or fruit juices (homemade) each day. These seem to cleanse the system and provide an abundance of nutrients as well. I also try to eat a good amount of raw organic vegetables. Sprouts, celery, salad (without dressing), and cucumbers seem to be especially helpful as far as vegetables go. All of these foods help your body by cleansing and many have essential nutrients the body needs on a daily basis. I have also been trying to eat relatively healthy foods that provide substance to my diet. Things such as: cold turkey and chicken sandwiches (wheat bread), vegetable soup, oatmeal, bran cereal, and spaghetti. I realize that many people would argue with some of these foods, but I've got to have them in my diet. I am not the kind of person that can survive merely by eating fruits, vegetables, and juices each day. Personally, I'd rather have Acne than deprive myself of ALL my favorite foods, but that's just me. I also try to have skim milk w/ my cereal or in a glass maybe every other day. I realize that it is beneficial for acne suffers to avoid dairy products at all cost, because of the high mucous/plaque forming characteristics associated with them, but I need some in my diet. I would, however, recommend avoiding cheese for the most part, which was the hardest thing for me to apply in my new diet. Another big thing to consider in your diet is supplementation. I don't know if you have any money to spare, but if you do, you might consider thinking about getting some very beneficial vitamins and minerals. I would recommend supplementing with zinc, magnesium, and vitamins A, D, and B's. I didn't get much of these in my old diet so I am trying to get them through supplementation now. You might also consider getting your EFA's through supplementation as well. I think I read somewhere that flaxseeds are good in providing EFA's and especially omega 3 fatty acids. I don't know anything about this but you might look into if you don't have the money to spare of supplements. Ok, well that's all I can think of at the moment. Like I said, I have been doing this for almost 3 weeks now and I have started to see a very noticeable reduction in my acne. I think I will begin the various flushes and cleanses here pretty soon. You might also consider that in the near future if you haven't all ready. Good luck! Oh yeah, get some exercise because it will give you better overall health and more energy in the long run.

Dave S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.938 sec, (2)