Re: Liver cleansing or B5?

Epsom Salt Capsules
Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse

Google Advertisement
Dave S Views: 1,433
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,506

Re: Liver cleansing or B5?

Thanks a lot Shelly! I have never been very smart about getting the right diet. Infact, I'm 19 and I've never used a single supplement in my life. It's hard to push myself into comsuming the necessary nutrients, being the typical college student that I am (daily McDonald's runs at 2 in the morning). But I am thankful for this forum and people like you. It gives me a place to go for motivation. I am ready to live a healthier life style and clear my Acne once and for all. Well, I guess I'm starting to carrie on quite a bit. I just wanted to say thanks and if there is anymore information that you can give me regarding the prevention of acne, then I am all ears. I am eager to begin doing some of these cleansings that I have read so much about on this forum. Do I need to improve my diet first or should I begin cleansing now? Also, should I do that B5 overdose thing or just get a moderation of all vitamins? Thanks a lot and take care!

-Dave S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)