CureZone   Log On   Join
Bowel Cleansing. Wee!

justmarvin Views: 1,495
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 673,388

Bowel Cleansing. Wee!

Do you mean Psyllium Husks and Bentonite? Just guessing...

I am glad you are getting results!

What is your diet like anyways? How is your day like? And how do you manage to incorporate something like your Bowel Cleanse diet in the hustle n' bustle of everyday life, if you know what i mean.

Another tip for your acne: Take a lot of omega 3 oils. I like using Total EFA from health from the sun. Get it in liquid form. You can taste its freshness..or unfreshness. If it's not fresh then it will taste "fishy."

Supplements to consider is:
Zinc (ZMA from Twin Labs)
Lecithin
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol i.e. natural)
Vitamin A (Natural Beta Carotene)
Vitamin C (I use Emergen C)
MSM (wonderful macronutrient!)
Coq10

Super foods:
Bee pollen
Royal Jelly
Chlorella
(Get them from Stakich.com)

YOU NEED:
Probiotics (Garden of Life is BEST)

DON'T FORGET
Total Efa

Run for 20-30 minuts AT LEAST 3x a week. You NEED sun (very important nutrient--can not stress the need of sun light enough), so just run in the sun between 12-2pm 3x a week (make sure you haven't eaten near your running time)

Other Goodies:
Enzymes (I use Garden of Life)
Salt (RealSalt.com)

Green Drinks:
Barley Juice Powder
Wheat Grass Juice Powder (Sweat Wheat looks like a good brand)
If you can make them fresh then that's the best way to go ofcourse.

And get a juicer. Can't live without one!
Throw in a slice of ginger frequently. Great. It warms you up and cleans your blood and aids digestion!

That will aid in your bowel cleansing! Also read about herbs that will aid in bowel cleansing. Herbs are very important in ANY cleansing regimen, because they speed up the cleansing process. What would take a couple of years to accomplish can be done in a month or two with herbs.

Cheers,
Marvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.891 sec, (1)