CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Bloodwork + Liver Cleansing

Neptune Views: 1,156
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 671,128

Re: My Bloodwork + Liver Cleansing

Thanks for your detailed response.

I will try your apple juice + Epsom Salt suggesion next time (for the 3rd and 4th drink). I'm really skinny and run of out energy easily. After the 3rd and into the 4th Epsom Salt drink, I felt really weak and my heart was beating really fast. On my first Liver Cleansing (right after MC), I thought I was going to die after some brief shower and I lay on the ground immediately before I passed out (lying down probably saved me). I thought I must be emaciated from the MC. On my second Liver Cleansing (without MC), I still felt really weak (though a bit better) and I just lay on bed most of the time. My experience was inconsistent with the happy experience I saw on this board, and I felt I could do something about my "near-death experience (exaggerated)" if I am to try Liver Cleansing the next time.

Eric --

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.937 sec, (1)