CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: might be re-united sooner! yay~!

roverwench Views: 1,378
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 670,495

Re: might be re-united sooner! yay~!

My husband is circunavigating, yes a mid-life crisis. Started before I met him. We are together 6 months and then he goes to the boat two months ahead of me. That is the worst time. When I am off in the summer my son and I join him for two months then I leave him again to start work and school. He gets back in approximately two months and then we are all back to "normal". Meaning he is working and I am working and the son is working (going to school). His needs verses my needs. It works somehow. He is happy and doing what he needs to do. I am doing what I need to do and we have the most fabulous summers! French Poynesia last summer (Tahiti, Bora Bora) and Cook Islands, Tonga and Fiji this summer. My son? Diving and sailing in the South Pacific? He loves it! All about sacrifice and hounoring the person you are with and what they need to make them whole. Find the happy median. Make both happy and you will be happy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

3.719 sec, (1)