CureZone   Log On   Join
Got to the bottom of it

pepsicanman Views: 1,358
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,554

Got to the bottom of it

We were supposed to hang out after I got out of work Monday, so when I called her she was in the shower, which kind of *%#&¤?§*ed me off becasue she has fogotten that we were hanging out before and will all thats gone on over the past 2 weeks It really bothered me, but I gave her the bennefit of the doubt and waited for her to call me. When she finally did, she said she thought I was just going to come over, so I let it go and she ended up coming over for an hour or so.

We'll then last night rolls around, and we again were supposed to hang out. I call her from work just before I leave and she tells me shes really tired and if Id mind not hanging out with her. Its 7:30, and she has to watch the election crap on tv all night for school. So I say its ok and I ask her to call me later. I didnt really understand why I couldnt just go over there and hang out with her while she watched tv. If she was real tired and had homework to do, I wouldnt have had a problem with it.

So anyways, I start getting pretty *%#&¤?§*ed off at the situation, about how I've talked to her twice in as many weeks about how I think everything she does is jsut for her and she doesnt take into consideration what I might feel.

Well anyways Im usually pretty understanding when I talk to her about things, but I was real frustrated and I didnt really care what she was thinking. I told her I knew she had some things going on, but its not fair that they should affect our relationship, and that even though Ive talked to her so many times about things that I couldnt believe she comepletely forgot about it all the next night, and how I was *%#&¤?§*ed off that when she got weird this summer I was there for her, and I would have done anything for her to make her feel better about us, and that It seemed like she didnt care that I was going through something, and wasnt willing to try and help me with it.

Well she broke down crying saying she was so sorry she hurt me and that she never meant to, and that she knew that what was going on with us was her fault and she hated that. But she didnt want to tell me what was wrong.

Anways, she ended up telling me what was going on with her and I told her Id do what I could to help her with it. But it sounds like shes willing to stop doing it because of how much it affected us, and she doesnt want to loose me because of it.

So we'll see how it goes. Thanks for all the advice.

-PepsiCanMan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.641 sec, (2)