CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: might not be more than that

Views: 1,378
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,558

Re: might not be more than that

No, Im not though, but given what I said it would seem like that. Its not like I do something for her to get laid, its just that she doesnt recipriate. I dont need to get laid in return, but it would be nice if she would do the same for me if I felt bad. I get the impression from her sometimes that if it doesnt benefit her directly, she wont do it.

The night she felt bad I didnt want anything in return, it was all for her. I even told myself that if she wanted to, I wasnt going to.

I just feel like I do everything I can to try and make her happy, but she wont try to do anything for me. Its not just the sex either, its other things. She tells me all the time that she loves it when Ill call her and leave her messages... when I ask her why she wont do the same for me, its becasue she doesnt think about it.

I know she loves me though, hell, I know she loves me alot, which is part of the reason this bothers me so much. I understand sex isnt the only part of a relationship, and if you knew me, you'd know that Im about alot more than that. But I also feel you need a good sexual relationship to have a good emotional relationship.

And about it always being on my mind... it only is when Im not getting any. Its just the longer I go without it, the more I want it. If we had sex tonight, I wouldnt think about it for a couple days and I would truly enjoy just being with her, but when we dont do anything.

I guess it sounds pretty stupid, but its just the way I feel.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

8.938 sec, (1)