CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I can't stop lying to her.ah bless you both

thebabyfairy Views: 915
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,396

Re: I can't stop lying to her.ah bless you both

im here to talk if you need me ill always be clicking in and out of this forums. you both sound like youve been through alot and managed pretty well actually, well done on that. its very easy to get confused and muddle things up, which correct me if im wrong but you sound like you’ve but you’ve both managed to stay out of the muddled up part.you both sound like you could help eachother

‘’know that I've given you only a brief summary of my relationship but its pretty much the gist of it. So why can't I leave her? Is it because I just can't see her get hurt? Or maybe I'm just selfish and want someone to come home to. How do I leave her? I know this is not healthy relationship at all and we've tried couples therapy to no avail. It feels like a dependancy issue for both of us... so how do I get out?’’

How would you feel if you did hurt her? And how would you feel if you had no one to come home too?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

8.063 sec, (1)