CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: hey i understand that but..........

thebabyfairy Views: 1,177
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 667,381

Re: hey i understand that but..........

yeah sometimes people need a bit of tough love and shut up and do it motivation. but not on Health Forums ,if thats not common sense i dont know what is. look ill give you a little example of how it looks when you post stuff

some lady: '' my husband beats me up maybe i should leave him..........but i love him''

mtdew '' ugh you women are always letting men walk over you, get a life''

some lady '' your right mtdew ive been stupied ill leave him asp ''

mtdew '' yes im always right, im glad youve made the right choice''

then the lady does or dosnet leave him and becomes even more screwed up or just kills herself because what mtdew said was so mean

its just why must you risk injurying people more and judging them on their disorted point of view. why dammmit why. the best thing a person can do is learn that theyre an idiot on their own.

anyway my point is mtdew advice does help people, but less than you think i assure you when it comes to things like this, i dont understand why you dont negociate with them, its like the green code in the health service.

think about it.........gw thinks hes right all the time and whether he has common sense or not hell never try to understand

well ive spilled my heart out to you i look forward to your reply

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

5.859 sec, (1)