CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Need to Lose 10Lbs..Help.

sky2003 Views: 1,415
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,459

Re: Need to Lose 10Lbs..Help.

Hey,

It is natural to lose weight in the upper body first. After you lose all the weight you can there it will move further down.

This is the first time I have used this forum so dont know what the general consensus is about which method of weight loss is best but they are all the same anyway in that you simply have to eat less than your body burns.

I have used the atkins/low carb method and I have lost 10kg (20lbs I think) so far in about 3 months. I still have 5kg to go. I also exercise and do weight training which makes your body burn more in general and of course can tone up those legs and butt. Go get some information on these types of nutritional programmes. Some people say that low carb diets are dangerous and can not be followed long term but I personally dont believe in this after all the research I have read. Since eating Atkins style I have been eating healthier than I have ever before and eating more fruit and vegetables and lean meat than I used to on low fat diets. I would increase your exercise in the areas you want to lose fat and do such things at swimming, bike riding, walking, mountain hiking etc.

Good luck with whatever method you use.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.437 sec, (1)