CureZone   Log On   Join
I love this stuff

Views: 2,682
Published: 22 y

I love this stuff

I have been using Dr Schulze's products since my sister told me about them on my father's deathbed in 1998. She tried to get him on the incurables program but he refused. We drove to the American Botanical offices in Santa Monica where my sis bought some super food and I got a free tape. I listened to that tape for a month, over and over again until I finally decided to follow someone else's program instead of my own that I had pieced together by myself (I think that I just loved to hear him say "To poop or not to poop, that is the question!").
I will never go without this program ever again! I take my superfood and formula #1 with me whenever I travel. When I go to Mexico, I am sure to pack along my formula #2 and De-tox tea. After my second liver cleanse I no longer have herpes outbreaks. I had been on birth control pills for 15 years by the time I decided to get pregnant. I did a liver cleanse, kidney cleanse, and Colon Cleanse after stopping the pill. My periods started up regular immediately and we got pregnant on our second month of trying. I had an incredibly easy pregnancy (I bumped up my morning superfood to 3 heaping tablespoons), and my breastfed baby has done wonderfully well. The first 'solids' I gave her were at 8 months when I started giving my baby some green goo (what we call my daily 7 cups of super food beverage). She likes it best when I add raw garlic. Now she is 13 months old and is incredibly healthy - my husband brags to everyone that she is the product of my healthy living (our little green goo baby). She has never had less than 1 poop a day (most babies only poop every other day or so once 'normal' food is introduced in their diet). I attribute this to her having some super food regularly, and me taking 1 intestinal formula #1 capsul every night before bed (she's still breastfed).
I'm excited to see how my green goo baby does as she becomes a green goo child.
I love this stuff and rave about it to everyone who asks me how come I'm so healthy and happy. I truely believe that Dr Schulze's programs can save lives - the power is within all of us to heal ourselves, you just have to make the commitment.
Natalie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)