CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: stones in salivary glands

cleanout Views: 33,836
Published: 21 y

This is a reply to # 65,947

Re: stones in salivary glands

Re: What a stock I to hear about someone having what I have just delevoped on Monday morning 7/7/03. Couldn't open my mouth just was swollen shut, high fever and trobbing pain, couldn't talk.
(1) thing salt and warm water gargle, didn't help much.
(20 lemon drops helps salivary descresion, less salivary and not
so heavy for I couldn't swollow and coked on it, breathing was hard to do. Then I called my doctor told me to come right away
and I did, said sore throat take antbactics and it will clear it up, I ask what was it he didn't know , I went home and to bed sleep.Checked on the net and found inforamtion about glands.http;//www.prodigy.nhs.uk/clincialguidance/releaseguidance/webBrowser/pils/PL494.htm. States about 8 to 10 salivary stones form in one of the submandibular glands. it is thought that the uphill drainage and slightly thicker saliva that is made in these glands is why stones are more lightly to form there. The larger parotid glands drain saliva siadways into the mouth. well hope this information is helpful I am due for surgery Monday after noon
a 2 p.m. my doctor stated my glands is destroyed and needs to be removed, for it would keep recurring infections of the glands under
my tongue I have the little rice looking things to lemons drops or lemon slices will remove it quite if you can stand to taste of the leakage nasty taste, it really helps get it down, swelling desides
really quick, they state more common in men reason be why they form is unknown. calcium in the body TREATMENT: some come out by their self. some won't go qway unless they are removed. rubbing the stone and placing warm heat helps with the lemon in side the mouth to break up infection. shock wave treatment (lithotripsy) may be a option, ultrasound waves to break up the stones. my stone is to large to pass and the gland needs to be removed, like a egg and under my tongue rice unlimited, never in my life ever had this happen to me and surgery is my next step, doctors say it hapeen and is unknown why, but with people with recurring stones else where in their body they are know stone maker, kidney, gallbladder
I have had kidney stones several times not gall bladder removed,
thought I was having heart pain it was gll bladder pain. dryness of the mouth is very important in getting the stones started, and end up a stone, saliva turns to stone when it drys up, be careful
for the dryness does a hurting on your glands, dring plenty of water and lemons tasting for the loosing the thickness of saliva.
I coldn't talk and pain unbearable to much for me too handle taking pain killer didn't help much, I had to go to the enemgency
room and get injections of morefen and corizone shot for the pain.
I have chonic pain system and I take oxcontin for pain in my body and it didn't help my infection stone glands at all, and praying didn ever. pain killer wear off and I was jumping out of my skin again, my teeth hurt my jaw, my ear, my face ,my neck my throat, it was killing me, and I made the decision it is gone come Monday.
I hope I have help with my experience of stones in my glands.
Please don't let it go on for it can recurr many times over if your glands become damaged and infections disease come from it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)