CureZone   Log On   Join
Please Help: Coconut Oil & High Triglyceride Level?

justmarvin Views: 18,169
Published: 17 years ago

Please Help: Coconut Oil & High Triglyceride Level?

Hello all,

I know I heard that, unlike popular mainstream oppinion, coconut oil reduces high triglyceride levels even though coconut oil is saturated fat. And I also heard that one can consume raw coconut oil liberally, meaning there is no such thing as "too much cooconut oil." I am trying to get my father to consume coconut oil (mainly as a salad dressing, i.e. half a 10 oz. cup mixed with lemons), however he protests against that because he says he has high triglyceride levels. Would anyone know of a good source that would refute the high triglyceride myth? Is there a book I can purchase on the net explaining that controversy? Or better yet, is there a video made about coconut oil that addresses that controversy as well as the many benefits of coconut oil? Thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

justmarvin

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.766 sec, (1)