CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chris, Are you still in pain???

Views: 3,699
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 66,162

Re: Chris, Are you still in pain???

Chris, please try some gold coin grass for disolving your kidney and gallstones. It works like a charm. It sounds to me
like you need to do some serious cleansing of the blood and organs. If you can get to the root of your problems and
balance and clean your system you should be able to prevent these stones from forming. I would continue to do a
gallbladder cleanse once a month until there are no more stones. The gold coin grass will help to soften stones if take
for 2 weeks prior to cleanse. You can actually see the crushed stones in the stool while on this product. You will have
a more successful cleanse if the gcg is used. Also, if you still have a dull ache then you probably have a stone stuck
somewhere. The gcg will help that too. I know this from experience. I had a stone get stuck after my last cleasne and
the pain was excruciating. I was close to going to the er until someone on this forum told me about gcg. Well, I tried
it and within a few days I was feeling better. I just completed another cleanse after 3weeks of gcg root and this was
the best cleanse yet!!!! I am amazed at what came out! I had atleast 10-15 large, somewhat hard stones and a bunch
of pea sized stones. The large stones were atleast the size of a large grape. They would probably be the size of
a golfball if put together. No wonder one got stuck......these things were huge! I will continue gcg for 2-3 weeks and
do another cleanse. I would suggest that everyone use gcg in between cleanses. I wouldn't wish what happened to
me on anyone. I have never had any experience with kidney stones but supposedly gcg works for that too.

Good luck. Keep on cleansing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)