CureZone   Log On   Join
Flushing in the UK ( quite a long story this :-)

Mal Views: 7,114
Published: 22 y

Flushing in the UK ( quite a long story this :-)

Hi there

I wanted to let anyone who's interested know how I got on. I had been having significant, repeated pain in my stomach area, around and between my rib area ( particularly on the right hand side )for over 18 months. It would come and go, but when I had it I often felt feverish and totally wiped out.

I have had various diagnoses, including hiatus hernia, ulcer, indigestion, duodenal problem and was prescribed a variety of anti-acid medications etc. Sometimes these would work, but most recently they did not and I had been suffering constant discomfort ( varying from mild to severe pain ) for over two months,so I went to my doctor again about three weeks ago and she's booked me for an endoscopy, which on the NHS will take about 6 weeks or so (which isn't too bad a wait really ), but in passing she said that as I'm getting most of the pain in my lower right rib area and often feel feverish then I might have a gall bladder problem.

So, I came home, thought "what's my gallbladder do, where is it and what kind of problems can it cause?". I had heard of the gallbladder, but I had no idea what it did. So, I climbed onto my PC and started searching for info., and I learned so much about this small organ and the problems it caused that I was convinced that this was what was causing my stomach problems.

I then found a site (this one in fact )that talked about flushing out the liver and gallbladder without pain or surgery. I was initially sceptical, having had a conventional opinion that all matters medical should be discussed with my doctor. Anyway, after a week or so of further investigation and of more pain I decided to give the process a try this weekend.

I used the olive oil and lemon juice recipe of Dr Lewis as described in "are you stoned" ( again the info. is on this site ). I bought a dozen fresh lemons and 500ml of extra virgin olive oil ( just under a pint ). I used 8 of the lemons to make up half a pint of fresh juice. I had stopped eating solids at noon and had my last drink about 5.30pm. The recipe says 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil and 1-2 tablespoons of lemon juice should be taken at 15 minute intervals. So, before I started I got a couple of old cups and poured the right amount into each one and used a permanent marker to mark the level. I then poured all of the lemon juice and olive oil into seperate jugs which I used to refill the cups up to the marked level each time. I drank through straws as I'd heard that this helped.

I started around 6.30pm, taking the olive oil and lemon juice at 15 minute intervals and lying on my right hand side in between. I must admit I started to feel whoozy half way through, so slowed down the intervals to 20 and 25 minutes ( basically, I waited until I felt like I could face the next dose)until it was all consumed which was around 9.45. The last 3-4 doses of olive oil were difficult to get down, but I think determination and the straw helped. I also found I needed to take a sip of V8 juice these last few times, which took away the retching sensation ( I don't know why, but it worked a treat ).

During the whole process I had to go to the toilet to urinate about 4 times and was concerned that this would upset things as I wasn't lying on my right side all the time. Judging by my results I don't think it mattered and when you've got to go, you've got to go!!

I went to bed around 10.30pm and slept until 7am the following day. I felt hungover, my stomach was churning and I felt hungry, so got up, made myself a cup of tea and some toast and honey and settled down to watch the World Cup matches on TV.

I had a couple of totally watery motions around 11am and 1pm. I felt hungry again so had some toast and soup. Nothing else happened and I watched TV for the rest of the afternoon. By 6.pm I thought that the process had failed as I'd passed nothing except green water and was ready to leave myself in the hands of my doctor in future, when I got the urge to go. I could not believe what came out of me!!, the stool was very soft and pale yellow in colour with what looked like olives or black grapes suspended in it and it was floating on the surface as predicted. So I got my stick and was able seperate the black lumps from the stool and managed to get some into a jar. They were roughly the size of grapes and olives with one or two around the size of the end of my thumb. They weren't black though, once they were away from the stool, which had made them look black because it was so pale, they were dark green and looked exactly like some of the Intrahepatic stones in the gallery on this site.

I put them in a jar and took a photo to prove it wasn't my imagination.

My second trip to the toilet produced many many more, I didn't bother to try to fish these out though, once was enough to convince me that I was passing stones. I had 3-4 further trips which all produced stones but in lesser amounts. I ate a proper dinner around 7pm and went to bed around 11pm.

That was yesterday, I slept until 8am, one of the soundest nights I've had in ages, got up had breakfast want to the toilet, passed a few small stones and got ready for the day.

My pain has gone!, I feel quite good in myself and that the whole process has produced the result that I hoped it would, but never really expected it to. I have been taking the recommended supplements of, multi vitamins, magnesium, potassium, choline, inositol and lecithin ( available from health shops ).

I would recomend this process to anyone who feels they need it. I will probably do it again in a couple of months, 'cos those things that came out of me were disgusting and if there's any more I want to get rid of them.

If you want to ask any questions then please E-mail me.

Happy, productive flushing to you all :-)

Mal ( leicestershire )

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)