CureZone   Log On   Join
Discomforting Pain in Liver/Gallbladder Area Continues

Cookie Views: 3,474
Published: 20 years ago

Discomforting Pain in Liver/Gallbladder Area Continues

I have a very important question as it is causing me GREAT distress. The doctors say I'm fine so I feel I have no way out. I recently responded to a message from LISA regarding pain in the liver/gallbladder area based on the information that was given to me, and I may be wrong. Every since I started cleansing (4 cleanses ago) I have had a slight discomforting pain in the liver area. Its not an attack or severe pain. I just feel pressure in my liver area when I'm in certain postions. I almost feel like me liver is slightly larger, or inflammed or I really just don't know. I really would like to know if Agnes or Lillian or anyone knows what this discomfort is. My sister and brother-in-law had done them and are fine. It is driving me nuts, because the feeling is with me most of the time. I thought it was stones trying to get out with each cleanse, but now I don't believe that. I have not read or heard of many people having this experience other than LISA. Please HELP, I'm afraid, as was LISA, even with more cleanses my liver will never be normal or at least the way it felt before. With no doctor to validate my concern or pain, I'm just scared. Any suggestions, anyone?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)