CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zap, Cs, H2O2, Tinctures +

sledgehammer Views: 2,290
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 653,250

Re: Zap, Cs, H2O2, Tinctures +

You can find it at any good health food store, GNC , Walgreens , even WalMart. It can be either bark (better health food stores), usually in a baggie type package , or in reg vitamin type bottle , 60 or 90 or 100 capsules, the last I purchased was 100 caps for $11.45 plus tax......not a bad deal.....the caps are easy to swallow,and also easy to seperate to dump into a foot soak. I like the bark better for foot bath , I just take a large pinch and put in coffee maker (about tablespoon)and perk , pour a cup and drink , the other 11 cups goes in foot bath with additional water. Make sure it just slightly warm if you have open sores. My foot bath thing has heat and vibration , so I put in water any temp and then hot brew , put in feet and sit and soak and drink my Pao D'Arco tea , while the bath heats water and vibrates.....makes it an enjoyable , quiet time.....hope this helps....Richard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)