Re: Zap, Cs, H2O2, Tinctures +

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Google Advertisement
sledgehammer Views: 2,587
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 653,222

Re: Zap, Cs, H2O2, Tinctures +

In response to both above posts (32683 & freelastchance) reguarding foot fugus , the best I've found is Pao D'Arco , soak your feet in that (can make a weak tea with bark or use 6 to 10 caps of milled in soak) , I also take orally an hour after meals for 3 or 4 days , then eat yogurt , papaya enzyme , bromelian to reestablish bowel fauna for digestion after the 3 or 4 days ,it has allways wiped the athletes foot out for me......that's what convenced me alternatives were the way too go as Desenex , Aftate , etc didn't even slow down the spread and depth when I got it one time (contracted in truck stop shower) , when I would remove socks , it would peel skin off and ooze a pus stuff (was spraying 2 or 3 times a day & changing socks each time for about 3 weeks , to no avail) , then soaked feet for 20min in tepid water , dried , rest an hour soak again for 20min etc , changing water , the next day NO itch and no oozing.....I'll allways have Pao D'Arco in my medicine cabinet.
As they say 'try it you'll like it'........Richard

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.094 sec, (1)