CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Right!!! Re: Question: Info on Zappers?

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
vtool Views: 1,412
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 653,138

Re: Right!!! Re: Question: Info on Zappers?

Thank you for the reference, but as I explained in earlier posts, I have done both Clark & Shulze fastings and flushes/cleanses. :) Thank you for the reminder, encouragement, and reference. I wish I had a FIR (Far-Infrared-Sauna) sauna or access to one :)))) As for cleansing in that way, I did INTENSE and ADVANCED kickboxing workouts 2-3 times weekly for YEARS and YEARS (I had an invitation to the Olympic Training Center Colorado Springs CO when I was 17). In short, I have cleansed, and cleansed. I will be returning, however, to Liver Flushing again SOON :) I'll review that information again, and take note. Maybe I haven't WORKED hard enough :)))) And I do thank GOD I have had GREAT success overall in the last YEAR!!! :))) I've remained hospital free, lived a life most men would only (and do) DREAM OF, and am learning some VERY cool stuff! ;)))) Truly, I do thank the Creator, all my support folks (personal circle), and the Lord Jesus (Yeshua) Christ.
Now, back to work for me :))) and off to do some stuff :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)