CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! Re: Question: Info on Zappers?

vtool Views: 1,644
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 653,125

Re: WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! Re: Question: Info on Zappers?

Dr. Clark lists frequency lists and advises frequency generators and PLATE ZAPPING, etc. etc. SHE DOES NOT NOW at this time ONLY recommend just general zapping...

Why do you think she publishes about plate zapping, frequency lists, frequency generators, etc.

Listen, if I had the attitude that I wanted to save money, and just did general zapping, I'd be dead or in the hospital right now. (I did 7 times, sum total 4 months). I have a LOT of personal experience with this. I OWN and USE a Fscan EVERY DAY... I SEE the results of this from time to time, because I CAN SCAN after doing general zapping, verses frequency specific, etc. Check my photos uploaded in the Zapper Image Gallery here. I have nothing against saving money, but I do against encouraging the sick to do anything short of what is EFFECTIVE, and I am sorry to say, and I believe Dr. Clark AGREES, sometimes General Zapping JUST WON"T CUT IT!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.922 sec, (1)