CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: There is HOPE!!!

Cookie Views: 1,542
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,246

Re: There is HOPE!!!

> Hi Again Laura,

One more thing, did you know that a congested liver filled with candida can mimic signs of early menopause. I found that out from night sweats, bad periods, palpitations, headaches etc., weight gain (All which mimic menopause). I would get so hot in the tub and couldn't take the heat and I didn't know why. After I had 4 colonics in a 2 week period, I was able to take baths instead of showers. Soaking in a bath with epsom or Sea Salt also will help detox the candida out of your by using your largest organ the skin (try doing it for 3 to 5 days a week). One day 2 mths ago, I came home from the emergency room because the doctors ran a test on me and found nothing wrong and sent me home, but I was in a lot of pain in liver area. By the way they don't have a test to pick up liver congestion only liver diseases. Your test will always appear normal because there are no ruptured cells in the liver producing elevated enzymes in the blood. Guess what the next day I did my first liver cleanse and all my symptoms disappeared and I feel better with each one (On my 3rd one).

Cookie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

1.281 sec, (1)