There is HOPE!!!

Cookie Views: 1,630
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,240

There is HOPE!!!

>
>
> Hello Laura,

I read your message with so much empathy for you. I am not a doctor but it sounds like you may have something other than early menopause. It sounds like you may have one of two conditions, one of which I was tested for (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or Candida Albicans). I'm not sure if you know it or not, but women with POS for short, have no periods, gain alot of weight in short periods of time and may or may not grow facial hair. Perhaps you should be tested for that. Also I suspect candida because of the Sugar cravings and the weight gain. I also have candida and for 2 years couldn't lose weight regardless of what I did (exercise for 12 hours a week, weight lifting, aerobics and ice skating, 1 to 2 gallons of lemon water a day, organic foods, calorie and fat counting, etc....). Candida can overload your liver and other detoxification systems making your organs put all your toxins in your fat cells. This in turn makes you appear to be fatter or heavier than you really are. Once everything is congested your body no longer knows how to efficiently burn fat, carbs, protein etc. so everything gets stored. I haved learned so much on this website and a few others. Do the liver cleanse after I did that I lost 4 pounds (2 were just water weight and came back which I expected) the other 2 stayed off and that is a 1st in 2 years. Hopefully this information can help you and here are few other web pages that maybe helpful to you. Take care and I wish you the best and success with your health. www.sensiblehealing.com, www.lifeforceplan.com or lifeforce.com, and especially go to yahoo/type in geocities, select it and then scroll down and do a sub search karen tripp- click on her site and learn how she lost weight, cured her cravings and candida in 30-40 days.

Sincerely

Cookie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.org

0.641 sec, (1)